8.25.2009

4 Years

I honestly cannot believe it's been four years since I lost MY hero. I miss him a lot and each year it gets a little easier. I just wanted to take and second and write how I miss him.

Uncle Paul, we all still love and miss you. I know you're around whenever I need you and I couldn't ask for a better guardian angel. Thanks for being with me during all my struggles. You were a great man and I'm sad you left me so early, but I still think about you a lot. I always pray that you'll know that I miss you and that you'll know I'll always take care of your kids. They're happy and beautiful (which I'm sure you already know). I can't wait to see you in the next life.

Thanks for teaching me to have a sense of humor and teasing me relentlessly. =)

Miss you! Love you!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment