MY blog idol did a post of ten things not many people know about her. Since my birthday is in an hour and fifteen, I thought it'd be a fun treat. If you want to check her out, click HERE.
10. I have gotten rocks stuck in both MY head and MY knee.
9. I HATE shaving.. (If you know me, you probably caught on to that one by now. I know I complain.)
8. I am constantly buying movies. I love to be able to curl up in a blanket and watch a good flick.
7. I refurbish furniture. I like to sell it at consignment shops. It's been a while.
6. I have fractured MY left hip. Yes, like an old woman.
5. I have 5 siblings. MY family is THE coolest family. Ever. (This is a pretty well known fact, but it had to be said.)
4. I would marry Michael Buble in a heart beat and a half.
3. When it comes to friends, I prefer quality over quantity. I have definitely learned this through trial and error.
2. MY job is the best. I am the babysitter of 2 kids that I love and claim as MY own.
1. I'm not a natural redhead. (HAHAHAHA!! This one is a joke.)
1. (Real.) If I could go back and change any single event that has happened in MY life, I wouldn't. Every experience, every joy, and every sorrow have molded and shaped me into me. I am proud to be ME.
(Just to prove that they're cool.)
This is candid and I think it shows our personalities..