4.01.2010

Late Night

I guess now is as good a time as any to blog. MY life has been hectic lately with lots of papers, tests and projects. I am looking forward to the opportunity of this Easter weekend. It's such a great time of the year to reflect on life, but mainly I think about MY Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so grateful to Him for His sacrifice that leads to MY eternal salvation. He suffered much pain and sorrow on MY behalf. I am very grateful to Him and I love Him so much.

I have been blessed recently to be a supporter to a great friend. This friend needs someone to stand by them and lift them up. This friend has such amazing faith and strength that I find myself in shock that I may be able to help them in some way. This person has become one of MY closest friends and one of the people I feel closest to. So to this friend, I love you. I hope I'm doing enough to help you in some way. I hope that we always remain friends and I pray that one day I may have same faith that you possess. Friend, I know you can do everything that you aspire to do and you will exceed your expectations for yourself.

I hope everyone reading this has a friend or family member they can lean on in times of need. Please realize that someone around you would be more than willing to help you carry your load when you struggle. I pray you find time to reflect on this Easter sunday. I pray that you're doing well and can find happiness each day.


Smile bigger and pray harder.

xoxo

Ms. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment