3.08.2010

MY Dearest Fillmore

I have a great little car, his name is Fillmore. He got his name from the movie "Cars." He reminds me of the high VW bus. Fillmore should be driven by someone who eats trail mix that has no chocolate and gets high occasionally, but instead, he got me. I love this little man. I try to keep his tummy full and his insides clean.

Unfortunately, he died on Friday. He wouldn't start or even turn over. When he got jumped his lights flashed and his horn honked.

That was the end of his vital signs.



Well, he got a fun ride on a tow truck today and the mechanics discovered he had a bad alternator and a dead battery. Luckily for me, (strike that; Luckily for my father) I (meaning my dad) replaced his alternator a year ago and it's still under warranty. So tomorrow he'll be up and running again. Living his life to the fullest and together we'll enjoy cruising around Cedar City and it's surrounding areas once again.


This is the best shot of him I have... How sad.




Enjoying the open road together! =)





I'll see you tomorrow, Filly. XOXOxooOx



2 comments:

  1. ahahaha,

    I think your funny!!

    Filly is a good man though. I'm glad he is back in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture of you and Filmore together! You look so happy!! I can tell you two are truly meant for each other! :)

    ReplyDelete