4.20.2010

The End of the Beginning

Well, here I am, finding that MY first year of college is coming to an end. I'm not sad that the classes are ending or that I only have one final. I feel sadness only because MY roommates and I won't be together every day. You see, I've gotten very used to having these lovely ladies around me all the time. I learned about their character and I hold them in the highest regard. I learned who MY true friends are (twice) and they stood beside me. Sometimes, they even cried with me. Basically, I love these girls. (Karlee if you read this, you're included in roommates.)

Talysha has a hard time saying "I love you," but I don't care. I love her and I am very grateful to have her in my life for 6 months and I hope we can continue being friends. She made a decision to move up to UVU for the rest of her college career and I am proud of her for making the decision that is best for her.

Leila isn't leaving me completely. She'll be in Cedar all summer and all of next year. It has been quite the experience living with this one. We have opposite views on a lot of things, but we easily click and I will miss staying up 'til 1 chatting on my bathroom vanity.


College has been an interesting chapter in MY life and I am very excited to see what next year brings. Thanks to MY mom, MY dad, MY Mariah, and MY family/friends for the support and strength that I needed, but couldn't find on my own.


Leila before her Alpha Phi formal.


We celebrated Talysha's birthday with cake and trick candles!



1 comment: