4.03.2010

Birthday

Well, I'm obviously still young because I get really excited for MY birthday and I pick out a gift really early. This year I thought about asking for a brand new 16 GB iTouch. It would be so fun to have, but I ultimately decided to ask for a roundtrip flight to Cincinnati. Why Cincinnati? Because one of MY best friends lives there. I haven't seen her in 3 years. It seems so weird, because she lived with MY family and I for a semester during my sophomore year of high school. She became almost like a sister to me. Hopefully, MY parents will decide that a vacation would be an acceptable gift. I would like to stay for about 10 days in early May. Cross your fingers for me!


Quickly, I'd like to give a birthday shout out to MY little sister Kennedy. She turn 11 in one week. I sure love her. She's 11 going on 21, but she always keeps me laughing with her innocence. Although, we are 8 years apart, we are super close and I'm proud to have a sister that is so smart and sweet. I know she'll grow to be intelligent and faithful. I love you, Kennedy!

This is her and I on a road trip:




Smile lots and remember to pray in faith!

xoxo

Ms. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment