4.28.2010

MY Blog Idol

MY blog idol did a post of ten things not many people know about her. Since my birthday is in an hour and fifteen, I thought it'd be a fun treat. If you want to check her out, click HERE.

10. I have gotten rocks stuck in both MY head and MY knee.

9. I HATE shaving.. (If you know me, you probably caught on to that one by now. I know I complain.)

8. I am constantly buying movies. I love to be able to curl up in a blanket and watch a good flick.

7. I refurbish furniture. I like to sell it at consignment shops. It's been a while.

6. I have fractured MY left hip. Yes, like an old woman.

5. I have 5 siblings. MY family is THE coolest family. Ever. (This is a pretty well known fact, but it had to be said.)

4. I would marry Michael Buble in a heart beat and a half.

3. When it comes to friends, I prefer quality over quantity. I have definitely learned this through trial and error.

2. MY job is the best. I am the babysitter of 2 kids that I love and claim as MY own.

1. I'm not a natural redhead. (HAHAHAHA!! This one is a joke.)

1. (Real.) If I could go back and change any single event that has happened in MY life, I wouldn't. Every experience, every joy, and every sorrow have molded and shaped me into me. I am proud to be ME.

(Just to prove that they're cool.)



This is candid and I think it shows our personalities..





1 comment: