6.16.2010

Oops

So, sometimes I get bugged when no one blogs. Guess what? I never blog. So, ooooops and sorry for the double standard.

Here I sit, a month and half into the summer with not a whole lot to show for it.
I've been working. Joy.
I've been tending. Yay!
I've been reading. Lots.

BUT, I feel like I need to do something for the summer that is fun and creative. So, I am going to try and begin to do new activities and write about them. The first was started tonight.

Well, Mariah and I decided we were bored and decided to go purchase those "Pops" fireworks and throw them at stuff. So we did just that. I enjoyed it. Probably too much. We threw them at signs and at the road, but mostly we cruised and sang to the music on MY iPod. Sometimes I forget how much I love cruising with MY best friend with no destination in mind.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Sorry it wasn't too exciting.

1 comment: