6.24.2010

Drama-free, that's me!

Well, Mariah, Colter and I made a trip to Vegas this week. It was two nights and three days of drama free fun! I came back from this trip with some new H&M clothes (thanks Bensons!), new perfume and some fun new accessories. I also came back with a new appreciation of flying by the seat of your pants! I enjoy being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want while on vacation.

MY favorite experience of the trip was creepy, yet funny. On the 15 heading north toward CC, some Chester (the name I use to describe all creepers) looked at Mariah through his window and pointed to nipple and pointed to her. She says, "I think he wants me to..." and then Colter says, "Yuuup." Then we all proceeded to crack up laughing. He was weird. BUT I lol-ed. Luckily, I have friends with high standards that won't do dumb things like flash Chesters on the freeway.

Anyway, good ole Vegas treated me well this trip! See you soon city of LOVE, not sin.

xo

Miss Jones

3 comments:

  1. ahahahahahaha. "pointed to nipple". I love it.

    Vegas was SO much fun. I think we should do it way more often. to bad there is always one small little problem... MONEY. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooops. you can tell i didn't proof this one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. who needs money anyway? psh, we'll be street performers or something. we could beat box or something.

    ReplyDelete