12.10.2009

MY First Semester

Fewf! MY first semester of college is over, well it is after MY final tomorrow. What a whirlwind it has been! So many changes in MY life and MY family's lives. MY roommates have been amazing and I have been blessed to have drama-free girls. I have loved getting to know them and look forward to one more semester together. Today I said goodbye to Jessica, because she won't be joining us again next semester. It was quite sad, but she's coming to visit the weekend school starts for us.

Because Jessica is leaving us, we took some "family" pictures.



I truly have enjoyed MY classes and surprised myself in math (thanks to Laura Cotts teaching abilities!). MY other classes have been swell too. I liked my English class and the people in it. I would recommend Prof. Tvordi to anyone! She is a great teacher and fantastic about individual help.

Next semester should be pretty tough, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm taking a photography class (so excited)! I'm crossing MY fingers that Santa brings me photoshop this year. I have developed a recent obsession with it.

I have become really close with Mawee-a and I'm grateful that I learn from her daily. I admire how she can handle almost anyone's personalities and is very slow to anger/agitation. Fry, if you read this, I want you to know that through everything going on, I know you've been a huge strength to your family. I know MIndy is grateful for the love and counsel you show to her all the time! Keep it up and do what you've been doing with a smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment