10.04.2012

Day to day angels

Heavenly Father has blessed me with day to day angels. These angels don't always have to make grand gestures to make me feel loved, appreciated, and taken care of. Sometimes, it's the smallest act that means the most.

Today, I received a text from my long-time best friend, Mariah. She was just checking on my grandmother who has been experiencing some health struggles. Her simple text message showed me that she cares, and it meant a lot to me.

Another friend made me feel appreciated and loved today by inviting me to drink Cokes and catch up. He knew that there has been worry in my heart for a mutual friend, and he wanted to be there to support me.

Lastly, my younger brother, with whom I spend a lot of time fighting, saved me from an embarrassing moment with only a few joking remarks. His compassion saved me from feeling worse on a day where I spent much of my time worried.

I want to thank all of my angels because there are MANY more than I have written about, and they deserve recognition as well. You people make my life more full and more fun.

I love you all.

xoxo,

Miss Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment