1.19.2013

Therapy

Blogs are supposed to be therapeutic, right? Well, after one of the worst weeks ever, I could use some therapy, but I'm trying to spare my wallet and avoid retail. So, here we are.

Don't expect this post to get mopey because I fully intend on staying positive. As the week continued on (slowly, I might add), I came to realize just how loved I am. From the supportive/worried friends to the concerned and loving parents, I feel so blessed to have so many people rooting for me in all aspects of my life. 

So, thanks for the Oreos, smiles, prayers, words of encouragement, faith and patience. I love you, my friends and family. I am definitely learning what it means to keep a prayer of gratitude in your heart. I wouldn't be smiling today if it wasn't for what you did yesterday.

I WILL pull through. No doubt about it. 

In the meantime, here are some instas that have helped me:



This proves to be one of my biggest struggles in life.




You have no idea how grateful I am for this. Fewf.

This is so factual. It's not even funny. I was doing SO well. 

It appears as though there will be some changes occurring in my life, and I can't wait to share them with you, but the time is not yet right.

Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful week.

xox,

Miss Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment