7.01.2009

The Return

Hello People!

Welcome to MY life! I've had this blog for quite some time, but I had to make it for school so it isn't nearly as fun to update. When I started reading all my friend's blogs I decided I should give mine a nice little update.

I'll soon be starting college at SUU and I'll be a freshman. Major: Undecided. I wish I was one of those kids who grew up knowing exactly what they wanted to do for the rest of their life. That is most definitely not me. MY interests change daily and I never have solid plans. All I know about MY life that will start in the fall is that I'll be living with Lynae Lewis and be meeting new people. I'm way pumped!

I met Lynae through tennis at our high school. She's one of my good friends along with Ammon Bunker, Mariah Morris, and Natalie Whittier. All of my friends are slightly crazy (hello, they're MY friends) and we have so much fun! If we aren't laughing or making fun of each other, someone must be dead.

I love MY life and I look forward to it changing as it continues.

Smile! Today is the best day of your life!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm so excited we all blog!! To bad most of the time we will all be blogging about the same stuff!! hehe! Your blog is cute! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also way excited you have a blog! Now I have another tool I can stalk you with! muhahaha! ;)

    ReplyDelete