8.15.2010

Ending

As I laid out on the lawn in MY backyard last night star gazing, I thought a lot about this summer. It is sadly coming to an end. I love summer so much. Each summer I learn so much about myself and those around me. I am so grateful for the people that I surround myself with. It's such a blessing to have uplifting people in MY life.

Sure, I make mistakes. Lots actually. BUT I'm learning how to come back from these mistakes. I'm learning how to patch them up and move on. I'm very lucky to have loved ones that deal with MY shortcomings.

School begins again soon and I'm not welcoming it with the attitude I should. I need to have more gratitude that I GET to go to school. It's a privilege that many don't have. I will be very busy dealing with MY hectic schedule, but no good comes from idleness, so I guess I'm lucky to be busy.

I've chosen to be the live in nanny for a family I love dearly. They are a huge gift to me and bless me so much. It's a miracle to have been able to watch these kids grow and watch their personalities bloom. I hope and pray that the experiences I have had and will have with these kids will make me a better person and one day a better mother. I sure hope that they will give me lots of funny moments to blog about.

Anyway, I'm so lucky to be at this point in MY life where I can do anything and be anyone I want. I look forward to this year (minus the snow) and the lessons that will come each day.

Christ lives.
God knows all.
Pray often.


xox,
Miss Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment