8.20.2010

McKelly!

There is one adorable, sweet, kind, care, hilarious and beautiful girl in MY life that's having a birthday!! 'Tis right folks, MY little McKelly is 19.



Let me tell you a little about this doll. She and I are second cousins and met around age 10. We became really close at age 16 and we've been best friends since then. Sure, we've had disagreements, but nothing so bad to break up our friendship. I love McKell.

McKell is a very valiant young lady. Her testimony is constantly growing and getting strengthened. You can tell just by looking at her that she has the light of Christ in her eyes. I'm grateful for her forgiveness and strength to me.

She's a girl I can call at any time to cry my eyes out to. She's loving, and generous. I can't think of a single person McKell doesn't love. I truly believe she'd give away everything she has to make others happy and feel loved.

McKell, if you read this, I love you! Thanks for always being a strength to me and loving me despite my many faults. You are a true disciple of Christ and I am so excited to continue watching you grow and develop as a person. And remember, I get to be in your wedding!!

LOVE YOU!!






No comments:

Post a Comment