9.20.2010

New Beginnings

Sigh, with a new semester comes so many new things.

A new calling.
A new baby.
A new schedule.
A new exhaustion.
A new happiness.

I have been called to be a Relief Society teacher for this year. I am really excited for the challenge and for all the things I'll learn. I knew even before I met with the 1st counselor that I was going to have this calling. A little self revelation if you ask me. :) I feel some anxiety about teaching and trying to help the girls in MY ward learn something spiritual. Luckily, they'll learn by the spirit and not by what I'm saying.

I am soooo excited for a new baby around here. The family I live with and nanny for is expecting. The little nugglet could be here any day now. I'm thrilled. I love having a newborn around. They're so innocent and fragile and precious. I love how their entire being is completely dependent on their care taker.

MY schedule is so hectic that I sometimes find things slipping through the cracks, but I'm trying to complete everything I need to. I am learning so much about myself by being so busy. I knew I was a procrastinator, but I didn't realize how bad it was. So now I know and I can change it.

I have been so exhausted. I am trying MY hardest to go to bed at a decent hour, but I am finding it to be a huge struggle. That's MY "me" time, but I don't mind spending it with MY two underage BFF's. Hanging out with a 3 1/2 years old and a 2 years old can be a little tiring, but they are so funny and come up with the craziest games.

I am really happy even with all these changes in my life. I have found that college life is different than I thought it would be, but then again, what part of my life hasn't been different? It's interesting how different MY life choices are than those of MY peers, not that either is bad, just different. I feel like every post I write is about the same ol' thing, but whatever.

xox,

Mizzz Jones

1 comment:

  1. I like your posts :) I enjoyed reading this and just hearing how you are and what you're up to. I love you lots!

    ReplyDelete