2.04.2011

Something different.

I was at work sometime this week and everyone started talking about shoes. I don't know if you are aware, but I'm kind of a shoe fanatic. Mistakenly, I told one person how many shoes I have and they decided to tell everyone. Then, they challenged me to wear a different pair of shoes everyday until I've gone through them all. Seeing that this is Utah in February, it may or may not work, but I've decided to try and this is how I'll be counting and keeping track of what shoes I've worn. So, consider this day 3 (I'll be adding pics of 1-3). I'll post photos of the shoes as I can.

These are the first. They may not be the cutest, but they are my handy dandy Nikes. They keep me warm and I love them. Cedar has been bitterly cold lately (15 degrees--but the weather said it felt like -4).



No comments:

Post a Comment