2.08.2011

Uh, Day 7. Pair 8?

HOUNDSTOOTH.

I can just hear the Hallelujah chorus now. If you know me, you know I am obsessed with houndstooth. In my head, it's just so classy and sophisticated. One day I hope to be described with those words. These have been well worn. Look at the heel, seriously?



They are pretty low (nice change). I love the buckle and the braided part and yeah. I love these ones.

I don't know if we'll make it to every pair. I may end up just throwing some out, so I don't have to wear them. Oops.

Tomorrow, I'm thinking flats. My toes are so beat up from yesterday. I thought those tan ones were supposed to be comfy. What happened?

Thanks for stopping by!

xox,

Miss Jones

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted your blog on FB! I didn't know you had one. I am entering a houndstooth phase in my life. For some reason it is becoming more and more attractive to me. I am really loving these shoes!!! Great taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting!! I need your blog address. I'll write on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these ones a lot!! Very cute! You're inspiring me to buy some shoes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I know I have seen those before.. :) I enjoy seeing your fun shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm just stalking you. Way good shoes! I nominated you for an award on my blog--http://chelseabellebryant.blogspot.com/--check it out!

    ReplyDelete