5.18.2011

Adventure Time

Well kids, the time has come. I will officially being leaving the United States of America in t-minus 9 days. I can't believe it. Don't get me wrong, I love Uncle Sam. Really, I do. BUT, the time has come for this small town girl to ditch her comfortable life and run away to SPAIN for 5 weeks.

I have been to Mexico once, but I don't really remember it and it was 10 years ago. So basically, this is my first international experience. Don't worry, I'll be flying by myself and stopping in some sweet places. Amsterdam on the way there and Paris on the way back. Hate me, please.

On my burt-day (April 29th), my camera broke. Yeah, less than a month before my trip. So, blah blah blah I sent it to Nikon. They think it's cute to charge me lots of money to fix it, so I am saying "Forget You," Nikon (thanks Cee Lo) and buying myself a Canon. Super pumped for my new camera. I also bought some luggage yesterday. Pretty stoked about it too.

I hope to be posting photos on my blog and also on my FB, while I'm gone, but if you don't hear from me, don't be too scurred. I'm sure I'll still be living. Well, I hope I will have a pulse.

Anywho, thanks for reading this. I hope it wasn't too scatter-brained.

Blessings your way,

Miss Jones


(The "blessings your way" thing was totally stolen from a phone conversation at work. A guy said it to my friend/co-worker. T'was hilarious.)

1 comment:

  1. You are so cool and awesome. What camera are you getting?! Tell me these wonderful things!!! I can't wait to see pictures of how much fun you're having. I wish you could have your phone so I can instantly know where you are 24/7. I'm not creepy, I just worry. You're going to have such an incredible experience and I'll be waiting in Cedar for you when you get home to be an ear to tell TONS of stories to!! XoOoXxXxXxxxxXXXXXXXXXX! I love me some big kisses. :)

    ReplyDelete