5.27.2011

Minne-SODA!

I am officially in Minnesota. I say Minne-SODA, because I would be passed out if I wasn't hyped up on caffeine. Why not sleep, you may ask? Well, I will be a red-eye flight to Amsterdam soon and I am hoping and praying I can sleep. I got up at 3 am Nevada time this morning. Death. Because of my sleep dep please excuse all grammar and spelling errors.

Minneapolis has loads of trees. As we were landing, all I could see: TREES! So let's be grateful to Minnesotans  for oxygen. Woo!

I have been enjoying a SEVEN hour layover here in MN. I took myself to Mall of America. It's so cray cray (thanks for that phrase, Shub. If you ever read this...). There's an amusement park in that place. I stopped by H&M (duh) and Forever 21. I didn't come out with anything (totally got some H&M goodness yesterday). But my hair was real nast so I went to a salon and got a wash and blowout. Such a funny way to spend my moneysss, but sometimes you just need clean hair when you won't be able to shower for 24 hours. Yeah, 24. My Amsterdam to Madrid neighbors are gonna love me.

Oh! And to get to the M.O.A. I had to ride a "light transit" all by my lonesome. I was so brave and found my way all by myself (but I asked for directions). Being hip and such. It was cool. I like hearing the accents the natives have.

Well, the next time you hear from me, I won't be in these United States. The symbols (periods, apostrophes, etc) seem to get messed up from Spain, so forgive me please!

I love you home of the brave! And all y'all homies that reside there.

Peace and blessin's!


No comments:

Post a Comment