5.20.2011

Lovies

I'm feeling loving and sentimental today. I love all of these people. These are fairly recent photos. All from April. Lex and Jenn (my sistas) made a quick little trip to Cedar for our littlest sister's birthday. I love catching up with these ladies even if it's a short trip (which it was.. like 36 hours).

The pictures of Miss Mariah and Mister Colter are from my birthday. They are such wonderful best friends. I love that we can talk about anything... and we do talk about everything!

Colter moved away for the summer to work, so we've been Skype-ing in hopes of keeping in touch.

I love my friends and family. I feel so blessed to have them around me.
This is not a good picture of me, but this is Jenn, Lex and I as I was dropping them off at the shuttle. Then I had to hustle back up to Cedar to teach my lesson in Relief Society. It was totally worth it. Every extra second I got to spend with them during their trip was amazing and necessary! I am so proud of both of them. Jenn is working on her mission papers. YAY, Jenn! Lex is such an awesome woman. She is loving and kind to everyone. She is coming to Cedar to spend two months this summer! Lucky us!!

Colter and I on my birthday.
My Bests
Skype-ing it up with Colt-uh
Lex and I on our way to the T-Bird awards. We got to watch our papa win an award. We were such proud off-spring!

2 comments:

  1. I almost drooled juicy egg snot on my computer from that very last sentence! hahahah! Totally not expecting that one. You are wonderful and this was a really adorable post :) I know all of these people sincerely love you more than you know. LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Alex!! I love you too! I'm so glad we got to visit for those wonderful 36 hours! You are an amazing and beautiful woman and I'm so glad you are mi hermana! :)

    ReplyDelete