6.01.2011

Spanish Update

I have officially started school in Spain! I have been in Spain for 5 days now, what?! I have two teachers other than the professor I came with. Aurora comes in for just an hour and then we have Jose Javier teach us for 3. I go to class from 10-2. The school is beautiful and surprisingly small. From the outside, it definitely doesn´t look like you´re walking to a school, maybe like a store? Then, you walk in and there is a two story school. It is all white and pretty. In the middle it has a little plaza thing with a fountain and then classrooms surrounding it. I´m terrible at descriptions, obviously. I wish I could upload pictures!

Yesterday, Rachel Kirk (professor) took us on an excursion to the Mirador. Wow! You curve through all these little streets and alleys among these beautiful white houses. They all have planters with bright red flowers. I was snapping photos like a maniac! When we got to the Mirador, we could see La Alhambra (totally google that if you haven´t). It was exquisite. It is up on a hill above everything and the surroundings are so green!

Shoes in Spain are really cheap! There are some for 3 euros. I bought my first pair of shoes and they were 9 euros. I have been wanting Oxfords for ages, so I got a pair in Spain! I´m thinking I´ll have lots of shoes to add to my collection. :)

I hope all is well with ya´ll!

xoxo,

Miss Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment