6.03.2011

My Professor

My male Spanish professor is superb. Ya´ll would love him. He seriously has great style. I always want to take a photo of his outfits, but I don´t want to freak him out. Today he was wearing a yellow linen button up and gray/white/black plaid pants. He´s pretty neat.

I kind of feel like the people here have larger heads that in the U.S. Not in a mean way. Just, I feel like in general their heads are bigger in proportion to their bodies. It´s silly.

The Spaniards are constantly saying, "Vale" (ball-ee). It´s the equivalent of "Ok" in English. They say it like every other minute. It´s semi hilarious and semi annoying. I am going to come back and be saying it every 15 seconds and no one will understand me. It´s a word mainly used in Spain so there is a good chance that other Spanish speakers won´t understand.



I looove this road.


This is a random gorgeous view we found of Granada.



Some of the group after a mini hike/walk we took.



Cheri and I drinking our water out of wine glasses. Makes me feel so fancy!


xoxoxoxox,

Miss Jones

1 comment:

  1. You're professor sounds way hott by his outfit! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete