9.20.2011

the moment

Try to imagine me saying all of this with zero sarcasm, because there isn't any. Seriously.

Background info:
So, many people are aware that I do not like being woken up. I do not like it, Sam I am. This means, I do not like alarm clocks or "funny" pranks from siblings (shout out to Lex and Greyson). Basically, do not wake this hibernating bear from sleep, ever. Unfortunately, alarm clocks are a big part of my life. It typically takes me about an hour to be my normal, happy self after waking up, but today, I woke up on the right side of the bed and I noticed a little pep in my step as I sauntered to the bathroom.

Imagine my elation when I walk up the stairs this morning (in my happy--no sarcasm--mood) and hear music blaring from my parents bedroom. The door was open, the news was on and Stu's Christian rock was reflecting off the walls. I chuckled to myself and went in the kitchen to have my breakfast.

I was just thinking to myself how odd it must be to some people (the loud part, not the Christian rock part) that my parents bump music at 8:15 a.m. They crack me up. I do not approve of the genre, but the volume and the time of day are fine by me.

Anyway, I hope this at least made you grin.


xoxo,

Miss Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment