1.10.2012

Title-less

Hi, remember me? That goofy ginger with too many words? Yeah, that one. I'm just here to tell you that things are good. School is back in session. My first day of Spanish (this semester) was today. Yeah, I have {lots} of homework and fortunately I don't understand it. HOLLA. Please tell me you can read sarcasm. Tomorrow is Wednesday and that means only one class (besides institute), so things are looking up.


I hope you're all watching the Bachelor each week. Entertainment at it's finest. And just as a side note: I'm a closet Hulu addict. I watch way too many shows. If you ever want to discuss a popular show on Hulu, there's a good chance I watch it. Call me, beep me whenever you need a gossip sesh about the tele.


xoxox,


Miss Jones




And just for good measure, here's a thought I stole from someone. I can't remember who. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment