2.29.2012

ABC's

Normally I don't participate in these, but because I'm on my death bed of illness, I decided to do this one. I found it on Running on Happiness.

Age: 20. Pushing 21.
Bed-size: Queen.
Chores that you hate: Vacuuming and dishes.
Dogs:  Maltese Pomeranian Cross named Link.
Essential start to your day: Watching Hulu while I get ready.  
Favorite color: Turquoise/Red/Navy/Black.
Gold or Silver:  Gold.
Height: 5 feet 3 inches.
Instruments you play: None.
Job title: Admissions Clerk.
Kids: In the future. Two sounds good.
Mother's Name: Michelle.
Nicknames: Jonesy, Alex, Meanie Meanie Butt Face.
Overnight hospital stays: None.
Pet peeves:  Your/You're mixups and other grammatical issues.
Quote from a movie or tv show:  "Harry, I took care of it!"
Righty or Lefty:  Righty.
Siblings: 5. Older brother, older sister, younger sister, younger brother, younger sister.
Time you wake up: On weekdays around 7:20,
Underwear:  Pro.
Vegetable you hate: Hmmm... I hate apples. I know they're fruit.
What makes you run late: Getting ready.
X-Rays You've Had:  Left arm when I was 6 years old and hip when I was 15.
Yummy food you make:  Brownies. Steak. Brussel Sprouts. 
Zoo Animal: Leopards.


xoxo,

Miss Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment