2.29.2012

Today was a good reminder.

You know those moments when you just realize that people love you? I like them.
I had several today:
My mama held my hair back while I emptied my stomach.
She went to the store a few different times for things I wanted or needed.
My father and his friend left their jobs to come check on me and give me a blessing.
I received flowers from a loving and concerned friend.
At least 10 people have offered to bring me soup or anything else I might need.


I love you all.
You truly are blessings in my life. 
Thanks for caring about me.
I hope to be in normal working condition again soon.




xxo,


Miss Jones

2 comments:

  1. Please get better soon. The office and especially me miss you! Love Charley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon! I wish I could be there to take care of you. Loves.

    ReplyDelete