3.10.2012

I wish

I wish I was one of those hip and fashionable people who post photos of their outfits. You know, and then, people love it and think they're fabulous. Unfortunately, I'm not. I would like to post a photo every now and then though. I sometimes like what I wear. Today is one of those days. It's okay to feel cool, right? Anyway, here's what I'm wearing:

Blouse: Victoria's Secret
 Cardigan: Forever 21
 Legging Jeans: Gap
 Shoes: H&M
Well, that was fun and it makes me feel vulnerable. Don't hate on my outfit, please.


xoxo,


Miss Jones

3 comments:

  1. I love it Alex. I am definitely not a fashionable person who posts pictures of my outfit. However, I like it when fashionable people do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurrrrl, you look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!! And I definitely think of you as fashionable, So :P haha :)

    ReplyDelete