3.22.2012

Lost Puppy

Or should I say kitten? No, I shall never say kitten. 


Anyway, I often find myself stressing about the future: What should I be? What should I study? Will I ever graduate? Where should I go? 


But then, people like Emily Burt, Mindy Benson and Stuart Jones {Emily, you are in the coolest list right now!} remind me that stressing isn't the best way to go about deciding. Each has given me words of wisdom, inspiration and faith. I only wish I could find faith in myself to decide a pathway and find success.  


Thanks to each of them for reminding me that He cares. 


xoxo,


Miss Jones




P.S. Let me tell you something about Ms Burt. We weren't pals when she was a student here {ugh! so tragic}, but somehow, we're friends now. We skype/facetime {yeah, on our cool iPhones} or chat through other mediums and I have found her to be one the most optimistic, faithful and caring people I know. Snaps for Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment