11.23.2011

I know a real life superhero.

His name is Addison.
He's my brother.
He's also a soldier. 


Everyday, he protects the rights that I posses as an American.
There have been songs written about heroes like him. 
I don't know exactly what he does everyday, but I do know that it's important.
This year, I am thankful for my brother, his sacrifices and his safety.
You may not know this, but I used to be super against the military. Really only against having someone in my family join, but now, I see how much good it's done in his life and I'm glad he joined.


I really hope he'll be home for the holidays, but if he can't make it, he'll certainly be in our hearts and minds.


I love you, big brother. You are my hero.


xoxo,


Miss Jones




p.s. I AM proud to be an American.

No comments:

Post a Comment