11.09.2011

Unexpected Gratitude

Because it's the month where we reflect on all the things we should be grateful for, everyone is posting different things they are grateful for. I think that is fantastic, but I can predict the first 10 days of gratitude for almost every person that has been posting. I want to post about some different things that I am grateful for and I hope you won't be expecting them.

1. Nail polish. There is nothing I hate more than looking down at my own feet and seeing naked toenails. Woof.

2. Hot drinks. Cider and hot chocolate are the only things that are making this winter bearable.

3. Carpet. I love to feel the cozy carpet squishing under my tootsies.

4. The Office. No matter what, I'll always have entertainment from this show. Quotes, episodes and "that's what she said jokes."

5. Daily Horoscopes. No, I don't believe them, but I do love to read them.

6. Stairs. I haven't used an elevator this semester. Stairs are fun and wear me out occasionally.

7. Remote Control. Can you imagine standing up to change the channel?!

8. Taco Soup and Green Olives. I have a new found love for both of these foods.

9. Email. How else would I send myself links of the clothes and shoes I want to buy?

10. Cuddle Blankets. Even when I'm by myself, snuggling up in my cuddle blanket is a good experience.

Well, did I succeed? Were these expected items?


I hope you are having a lovely November.

xoxox,

Miss Jones

1 comment:

  1. I love all these things, minus the green olives. It's always fun to have a kindred spirit :)

    ReplyDelete