12.08.2011

Awkward: Eating like a man

I say eating like a man, because my dear ol' dad frequently eats like this on road trips. He also describes himself as a "man's man." So, I guess he's pretty manly and knows what's it like to eat like a man. Yeah, something like that.

I feel like I've been eating like a man these last two days. Almost as if I've been on a man quest [My friend once went on a man quest]. Anyway, I've been eating sunflower seeds like they are going out of style. Just picture me sitting at the library for hours popping these things left and right, like a junkie almost. Or picture me at work, facing a wall, typing on the keyboard and crunching some seeds in my grill.  Now, I try to be consida-it [thanks, Tracy]. I use an opaque container for my shells so no one has to look at my spitty left overs, but I feel like I'm still bothering people. It's rather loud. Any suggestions for how I can be a little more thoughtful of other's eardrums?

xoxox,

Miss Jones

P.S. Sorry I related myself to a junkie and said grill. Obviously, I'm feeling a little ghetto.

1 comment: