12.01.2011

Mrs. Schrute




I was recently linked on a blog as the person Dwight Schrute is destined to be with. Such a compliment, but I realized that I am not funny on my blog and I don't say very Schrute acceptable things. In real life, I swear I am funny and say things my honey-to-be would appreciate.


I often begin my statements with "fact."
I often begin my queries with "question."
Obviously, I believe beets are the solution to any ailment, disease, or illness.
I, too, have cousins from the 1700s just hanging around my farm.
Looking down on my inferiors is a healthy reminder to them of who is first-rate.
The color of dijon mustard is the only color found in my wardrobe.
I wear glasses that my grandpa wore in the 90s.


I will work to be funny on this blog and lead you all to believe that I should be Mrs. Schrute.
Also, I love Creed. I read about him on "Dunderpedia" all the time.


xoxo,


Miss Jones






I got the photo here.

No comments:

Post a Comment